The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

The Gothic Scene in Mexico - To discuss about gothic stuff in Mexico

A forum for our Latin American Goths or for events pertaining to those countries.

Topic author
Ezekiel
Minauros

Postby Ezekiel » Mon May 12, 2003 11:05 pm

Hi, this is my first post, I am from Monterrey, Mexico and I want to discuss about the gothic scene here. Also I would like to announce some related events in my city, I hope other members who live in Mexico start commenting here.
And also I opened this Topic so non-mexicans can read about the scene here.
Well the anouncements are that:
Here in Monterrey city in the café iguanas on may 16th there is going to be the presentation of the music video "aura" of the monterrey dark ambience band "Elfonía" .
Also the industrial band from Victoria city "La función de Repulsa" is making a gig there on may 23rd.
And well I guess that´s all I have to say right now. I hope people will show interest about the mexican goth scene and follow this thread. Well, for now I´ll say good bye.
0 x

Downhearted
Malbolge

Postby Downhearted » Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:43 pm

Hey, I'm also from México. I tried to answer like a month ago, but I was having some problems (aún no los soluciono, pero:P ).
Answer me via post or e-mail, just make shure you do.
OK, bye
0 x
Hay aves que cruzan el pantano y no se manchan... ¡Mi plumaje es de ésos!.- Salvador Díaz Mirón

If you want anything, just ask
I'll be here for you; even if for me you're not,
(This may sound cruel, but it's true... that makes it sad...)

°°°|D|°°°

Topic author
Ezekiel
Minauros

Postby Ezekiel » Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:40 pm

Well, I am glad to see there are some other forum members from Mexico as well, if anone wants to contact me so we can chat on the MSN my e-mail adress is in my profile.
Also I am planning on publishing a web site about goth stuff here in Monterrey, Mexico, it will be in english so other forum members can read it and anyways all of my friends here in Mexico know english.
So, if anyone feels curiosity about the goth scene here, post any quesions.
0 x

crucified angel
Avernus

Postby crucified angel » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:33 pm

I adore Monterrey! I'm half Mexican; much of my family lives there.
0 x
I M P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

67-1062041998

Postby 67-1062041998 » Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:19 pm

any mexicans/chicanos or any "latin" people who want to talk about everything gothy a gloom get at me on a private message or something.

espcialy if you are into brown politics...

Mexica Tiahui~
0 x

Downhearted
Malbolge

Postby Downhearted » Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:21 pm

And what makes you so special? May I ask...

°°°D°°°
0 x
Hay aves que cruzan el pantano y no se manchan... ¡Mi plumaje es de ésos!.- Salvador Díaz Mirón

°°°|D|°°°

76-1065231789

Postby 76-1065231789 » Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:16 pm

yeap, I live in Mexico too. In Tabasco. but I know nothing about the goth scene here in my city. Im not very social and I hate to be outside... too hot for me.
0 x

Downhearted
Malbolge

Postby Downhearted » Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:17 pm

LoKo WroteColon Im not very social and I hate to be outside... too hot for me.

Same here.

°°°|D|°°°
0 x

°°°|D|°°°

Inner Fears
Avernus

Postby Inner Fears » Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:33 am

Im mexican and live in sonora, there is not much room for a gothic scene but fortunately the few that exist here doesnt follow the stereotipe, are more like free thinkers, of course there are exceptions that wants to live in an eternal, non-existence, sadness ;P

btw, if we are mexican... why we are speaking english?

hay que hablar nuestro idioma
0 x
http://www.dracul.tk

Shuting your eyes forces you to stare at your darkness inside...

75-1073773041

Postby 75-1073773041 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:16 pm

Hello!! so more mexicans here? yay I thought there would be no more, so people I live in Querétaro,and the scene here is dead and rotten. so to speak
Por cierto soy mujer, so quisieran hablar de algo?
hasta luego
0 x

AmiRa
Phlegethos

Postby AmiRa » Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:52 pm

i also live in mexico. veracruz puerto to be more exact. this subculture is dead here. for i have not heard of any other goths in this city. i am lonley here. wich is ok for me up to one point. i would love to have some goth friends. just to be able to talk to them once in a while, exchange ideas. sadly, that isn't possible.
0 x
Before Life tears us apart let death bless me with you.

You told I had the eyes of a wolf, search them and find the Beauty of the Beast.

75-1073773041

Postby 75-1073773041 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:54 pm

Hallo again, well I was thinking it would be nice to gather sometime,not like the Wave Gothik Treffen,come on,we are not that many (are we?) It would be nice to have a gothic meeting of some sort,with nice music and stuff,I am so not fond of crowds but well,this one I would like to see.

And Amaris,I have a friend who also lives in Veracruz, he's more of a metalhead,but he says it rocks round there...

:i
0 x

75-1073773041

Postby 75-1073773041 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:55 pm

Amira* Sorry. I'm terrible even remembering my own name.
0 x

Downhearted
Malbolge

Postby Downhearted » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:33 pm

Hi. I see you people are having fun; just wanted to say I'm still active on this forum though most of the first repliers have apparently vanished. Good to see new faces.

°°°|D|°°°
0 x

°°°|D|°°°

AmiRa
Phlegethos

Postby AmiRa » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:44 pm

Katze_der_nacht WroteColonAnd Amaris,I have a friend who also lives in Veracruz, he's more of a metalhead,but he says it rocks round there...

:i

hmm.. really?? that sounds nice. i s'pose metalheads are ok. lol. at least i can talk to him! because at my private [yuck] school it's just me and all these preps.. *shudder* they make fun of me all the time so yeah.. i need someone to talk to.

and don't worry about not getting my name right.. i also make those kind of mistakes ALL the time.
0 x
Before Life tears us apart let death bless me with you.

You told I had the eyes of a wolf, search them and find the Beauty of the Beast.

Social Media

Return to “South America & Mexico”