The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

The Gothic Scene in Mexico - To discuss about gothic stuff in Mexico

A forum for our Latin American Goths or for events pertaining to those countries.

AmiRa
Phlegethos

Postby AmiRa » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:44 pm

Last post of the previous page :

Katze_der_nacht WroteColonAnd Amaris,I have a friend who also lives in Veracruz, he's more of a metalhead,but he says it rocks round there...

:i

hmm.. really?? that sounds nice. i s'pose metalheads are ok. lol. at least i can talk to him! because at my private [yuck] school it's just me and all these preps.. *shudder* they make fun of me all the time so yeah.. i need someone to talk to.

and don't worry about not getting my name right.. i also make those kind of mistakes ALL the time.
0 x
Before Life tears us apart let death bless me with you.

You told I had the eyes of a wolf, search them and find the Beauty of the Beast.

75-1073773041

Postby 75-1073773041 » Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:00 pm

AmiRa WroteColon

/div WroteColonhmm.. really?? that sounds nice. i s'pose metalheads are ok. lol. at least i can talk to him!

Well,he's not the nicest thing ever but I guess it's fine,I also happen to know a few mm "beach goths" in Tepic and so on,it must be kinda hard...an eeep! private school!!! X) I went to one of those through my childhood,yuck yuck! Anyway it's good to see some people here.
0 x

AmiRa
Phlegethos

Postby AmiRa » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:34 pm

Katze_der_nacht WroteColonWell,he's not the nicest thing ever but I guess it's fine,I also happen to know a few mm "beach goths" in Tepic and so on,it must be kinda hard...an eeep! private school!!! X) I went to one of those through my childhood,yuck yuck! Anyway it's good to see some people here.

i guess we all have our mean side. i'm also mean.. but only to my sister. i just ignore the rest. so there's no problem about that.

yes.. i hate my school. well, not really my school. most of the teachers are nice and they teach very well, it's the students i dislike. :S but in a way or so i'm kinda used to it. lol. i think it's cuz i have no other option left ;)
0 x

You told I had the eyes of a wolf, search them and find the Beauty of the Beast.

Topic author
Ezekiel
Minauros

Postby Ezekiel » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:37 pm

Hi everyone, I am the one who started this thread and I´m back. It´s good to see that there are some Mexican posters here, even if it was after such a long time since I started this thread. I must say that the scene in my city (Monterrey) has grown quite a bit since my first post. We now have a small electroindustrial bar downtown and some other club runs a goth night on fridays. Also some other persons from my city just launched a goth webzine.
0 x

Downhearted
Malbolge

Postby Downhearted » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:37 pm

Ezekiel WroteColonI must say that the scene in my city (Monterrey) has grown quite a bit since my first post. We now have a small electroindustrial bar downtown and some other club runs a goth night on fridays. Also some other persons from my city just launched a goth webzine.

Well good for you *sarcasm* :P .
Nice to see you're still alive.
Anyway, in my city it has increased a little but not to that degree, mostly because they're mainly 15-17 year old kids.
I hope they're not posers, though.

Hoping to meet some goths in college next semester,
°°°|D|°°°
0 x
Hay aves que cruzan el pantano y no se manchan... ¡Mi plumaje es de ésos!.- Salvador Díaz Mirón

If you want anything, just ask
I'll be here for you; even if for me you're not,
(This may sound cruel, but it's true... that makes it sad...)

°°°|D|°°°

Tartaruz
Minauros

Postby Tartaruz » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:12 pm

Hey, I'm from Monterrey too, and yeah, the subculture here flourishes. By the way, I think we should keep writing in English, because if anyone who speaks said language is to read this thread, we should try that he/she can read it.
0 x
Political Correctness: The hypocrite evil of our times.

Topic author
Ezekiel
Minauros

Postby Ezekiel » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:20 pm

Hi, just checking if there are any mexicans(besides Downhearted and me) who are still active in the Forums, and if so, to try to encourage posting here, lets make our presence(if there´s any..) felt!
0 x

AmiRa
Phlegethos

Postby AmiRa » Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:37 pm

I'm back and posting. So no, I haven't died... yet. ;P

So. I've just talked to 3 more goths in my city. Quite a progress huh? In 4 months I've only been able to locate 3. Hmmm.. I guess that'll have to do for now. But my seach continues. I've talked to some other goths in Puebla, Cordoba and Queretaro. So I know throughout Mexico there are lots of us, it's just a matter of finding them.
0 x

Triparasundari
Avernus

Postby Triparasundari » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:46 pm

Hey ppl! (:

A new wanderer here... I'm from Querétaro and well... what can I say bout the scene here other than "puaj!"? I've been thinkin' on starting some sort of... ehm... "goth square" or something with a boutique, coffee shop, pagan and occult ritual supplies shop and an open forum for any kind of artistic expression but sadly, I don't have the financial resources just yet.
Anyhow, any ideas on what you would/n't like in a "goth square" will be more than welcome!
0 x
La conformité est la mort de l'âme

Vashti
Dis

Postby Vashti » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:26 am

hello my mexican darlings!.. (sorry, happy mood) ....well, I'm not really from mexico, I'm from Venezuela but right now I'm living in cd. del carmen (campeche).. I have absolutely nothing to say about the goth scene there.. I have wasted now three years in that little town and I haven't even seen someone with boots... god I hate it.. but I´m getting used to it.

well right now I'm in mexico D.F. so if you know about some goth events here in the next week or so please contact me and I will love you forever.

oh and Triparasundari,your idea about a goth square is wonderful, at least it would help in making the goth scene in your city grow a lot..which it's just great for any goth wanderer without someone to talk to
0 x

Triparasundari
Avernus

Postby Triparasundari » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:13 pm

Vashti: thnx honey, I reaaaally hope so.

Here's a list of up coming events in México, though must of them are already done.
events

And this is a club in México, D.F. I highly recomend
dada x
0 x
La conformité est la mort de l'âme

Dark One
Minauros

Postby Dark One » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:42 pm

It's nice to know goths from Mexico, I am from Tijuana BC. But it's really rare to see any goths in here. Still I hope to find some.
0 x

Skin Mask
Stygia

Postby Skin Mask » Sat May 28, 2005 2:03 pm

Alguien aqui de Juarez Chih.?

Anyone from Juarez Chih.?
0 x
Gasping for breath as you faint into death.

Damonen
Minauros

Postby Damonen » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:21 pm

wow...well atleast we exist. I'm trying to get into a master's program in UDLA, in Puebla, but I've noticed that there is something here called "Darketas" that are from what people have told me, not goth, jsut drug dealing murderers that have no clue what bieng goth is. :/, correct me if Im wrong, adn I mean no disrespect if anyone is a Darketa, it's just what I've been told by people. Well, I've been here for six months and I haven't seen a single Goth. Does anybody know of a place where we gather or something? Or if anyone is from Puebla, or a student at UDLA? I would really appreciate it. Thankyou. I'm so lonely I need to get away from the preppies...>.<

Edited By Damonen on 1118636550
0 x

Skin Mask
Stygia

Postby Skin Mask » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:07 am

The term "darketo(a)" is often used in Mexico to describe goths. They might have a bad reputation over there where you live, or it might even be a gang by that name.

Aren't they strawberries annoying?
0 x
Gasping for breath as you faint into death.

Damonen
Minauros

Postby Damonen » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:39 pm

strawberries? oh, Frezas *looks around* definitivamente. ^_^, y ademas para personas que nos dicen malos y condenados al infierno...acabo de tener una mala experiencia, que re-afirma mi actitud, de que si ellos son 'buenos' yo prefiero ser mal. *kicks one of those preppies*
0 x

Social Media

Return to “South America & Mexico”