The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

The Gothic Scene in Mexico - To discuss about gothic stuff in Mexico

A forum for our Latin American Goths or for events pertaining to those countries.

Damonen
Minauros

Postby Damonen » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:39 pm

Last post of the previous page :

strawberries? oh, Frezas *looks around* definitivamente. ^_^, y ademas para personas que nos dicen malos y condenados al infierno...acabo de tener una mala experiencia, que re-afirma mi actitud, de que si ellos son 'buenos' yo prefiero ser mal. *kicks one of those preppies*
0 x

Dark One
Minauros

Postby Dark One » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:37 am

Ohh yeah. Los mentados darketos. Son mas o menos como goths. No exactamente igual pero su gusto de musica es mucho mas sadica. Umm y lo mas chistoso es que la gente te ve mas extrañamente aqui en Mexico que en USA. Y si la gente es buena y nosotros los malos hijos del infierno <jajajaja>
0 x

Damonen
Minauros

Postby Damonen » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:21 pm

<.< >.> yes, but no one has answered my question. Do we even exist in Puebla? How about in the UDLA any students there?
0 x

Awhec
Minauros

Postby Awhec » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:24 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm both new to the forums and to the whole subculture. I'm from Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua. To be honest, I don't have much of a goth look but I like the music and also I have the gothic mentality of free thinking and a live full of darkness and sadness.

On the UDLA thing, I really don't know but let me know if you find out. I will start college in about a year and I'm thinking of UDLA as my second choice school.
0 x
'Procession moves on, the shouting is over,
Praise to the glory of loved ones now gone.
Talking aloud as they sit round their tables,
Scattering flowers washed down by the rain,
Stood by the gate at the foot of the garden,
Watching them pass like clouds in the sky.' - The Eternal

Dierdre
Avernus

Postby Dierdre » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:05 am

Im from Guadalajara,but Im in Monterrey for a few days o.o So yeah...you know any good places to go here??
0 x

Seuk
Maladomini

Postby Seuk » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:47 pm

Por si acaso para todos los latinos. En irc.darker.net en el canal #spanish he pensado comenzar a formar una comunidad de chat para goticos en latinoamerica, o simplemente que hablen español. Hasta ahora no hay nadie excepto yo y un brasilero que a veces entra, pero animense a unirse :)
0 x

Dierdre
Avernus

Postby Dierdre » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:51 pm

Skin Mask WroteColonThe term "darketo(a)" is often used in Mexico to describe goths. They might have a bad reputation over there where you live, or it might even be a gang by that name.

Aren't they strawberries annoying?

Oh yeah,the whole darketo,or darky,or whatever new word they come up with,seriously...the other day someone called me a punky! oh how i laughed...
0 x

liebesspiel
Dis

Postby liebesspiel » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:38 pm

Hi, I'm Mexican too. I'm from Mexicali, Baja California. Nice to meet you.
0 x

Dark One
Minauros

Postby Dark One » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:18 pm

liebesspiel, the first one from BC, must be my lucky day. If you wear a lot of black, how can you take all the heat from Mexicali?

Anyways Hello.
0 x

moreau36
Dis

Postby moreau36 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:32 pm

I'm half mexican and visit Mexico (my mother's hometown) twice a year (Sonora to be exact) to visit family, unfortunately in her hometown, there's a very little goth scene :( The closest city with a significant scene is Cuidad de Mexico (Mexico City), which was several hours away.
0 x

Damonen
Minauros

Postby Damonen » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:43 pm

I feel your pain, y hablando de como uno puede soportar el calor, <.< ^^ ok, en E.E.U.U. la temperatura aveces sube a mas de 100 farenheit, y hay un monton de humedad por donde e vivido, ocea que se siente como si estuvieras en esas hoyas que cosinan las cosas con vapor. Y, uno puede soportar el calor tomando siertas precauciones. Por ejemplo, traer ropa de una tela mui mui delgada. En los bracos las mangas pueden ser de tela negra transparente, y de un corte suelto. ^^. Tambien, con los pantalones normalmente 'asosiados' con nosotros, hay suficiente corriente de aire. Para las damas es un poco mas dificil por que como desde hace 5 años para aca (sp?) se pusieron de moda traer pantalones mui pegados a la pierna, y por lo tanto es mui dificil encontrar pantalones que no sean asi. Pero aun asi, el 'look' Gothic Lolita, ayuda mucho, ya que las faldas son mui cortas. ^^ bueno esos son mis consejos y observaciones, siendo goth.
0 x

Dierdre
Avernus

Postby Dierdre » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:52 am

wow this thread is DEAD and there's been some events going on so like why dont you all show up and talk here o.o what about the Bauhaus concert we had? The Sisters of Mercy?? Depeche Mode's comming next month,anyone going? I mean seriously,someone mentioned wanting to do like a treffen kinda thing,well maybe some of us have events in common where we can meet up dont you think??
0 x

Damonen
Minauros

Postby Damonen » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:51 pm

*yawn* yep, well the anti pop fest in Puebla is on the 27th of May. If you see UPA tell them Guion Bajo's cousin sent you. XD. But yeah, there's some stuff that's not as popy.

Nomerau 36 Puebla's not too far from Mexico City, by our U.S. Standards anyway. Sope, if you want to pm me, I usually know where the tocadas are going to be weeeeeell in advance, since my cousin's in all that music scene. XD.
0 x

Achronite
Avernus

Postby Achronite » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:04 pm

well hello to everyone here, i just signed up. i just moved to mexico and the first thing i felt like doing was joining in on this thread to see what can be found. looks-wise i don't seem goth but to tell the truth i'm rather fond of the whole subculture. it goes far beyond aesthetics for me.anyways, i'm here to learn more about that which i would like to be seen as.

truth be told i'm sort of hoping that having moved away from everything and everyone i knew gives me the chance to kinda start anew and possibly delve more into this fascinating lifestyle.

i'd type it all in spanish too but i feel like that's a long enough first post
0 x
lost in my mother country and culture, dammit.

Phantom
Dis

Postby Phantom » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:50 am

I'm going to Mexico for Spring Break with my Church.
We're going to Ciudad Victoria. Is there anybody there? I'm staying for a week. March 10-17. Hopefully I can see a few of you there!
0 x
~The Rose Phantom~

Social Media

Return to “South America & Mexico”