The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. You must create (or log into) an account on the main website before you can log into the forums.

If you had an account on the forums before the main site and forums were linked, you can use your forums username and password to log onto the main website, which you must do at least once before you can log into the forums again. You must also clear your forum cookies in your browser from before the link, or you will not be able to log on!

Note: It may take up to an hour after logging into the main site for credentials to work on the forums, however it SHOULD take less time. If you still can't logon after 1 hour, please feel free to contact us.

Goth

Comics, books, zine's, art, you name it. Anything that is in print and you can rant on, rant in here.

Topic author
ResNovae
Minauros
Dark Side Name: Hibernus Tachi
Flag: Canada

Goth

Postby ResNovae » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:19 am

A little 3D sculpting made in 3D software I wanted to share with you guys :)

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/o9EkO
0 x

MercurialMe
Nessus
Dark Side Name: Baccheia Jafee Skysong
Flag: United States of America

Re: Goth

Postby MercurialMe » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:34 am

Oh I love that! You know it's funny I just ran across a 3D printer on Amazon for just over a grand when a few years ago it would have been $20,000. Interesting times.
1 x
~Be The Strange You Wish To See In The World~

Topic author
ResNovae
Minauros

Postby ResNovae » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 pm

MercurialMe WroteColonOh I love that! You know it's funny I just ran across a 3D printer on Amazon for just over a grand when a few years ago it would have been $20,000. Interesting times.

Thanks :) 3D printers are being marvelous around creating stuffs of every kind like accesories and body replacements. However, it's kinda expensive and, in the case of accesories it's not profitable for some reasons. I'm thinking about creating many more designs, related to goth, art nouveau, among many others through 3D designs.
0 x

MercurialMe
Nessus

Postby MercurialMe » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:51 pm

ResNovae WroteColon
MercurialMe WroteColonOh I love that! You know it's funny I just ran across a 3D printer on Amazon for just over a grand when a few years ago it would have been $20,000. Interesting times.

Thanks :) 3D printers are being marvelous around creating stuffs of every kind like accesories and body replacements. However, it's kinda expensive and, in the case of accesories it's not profitable for some reasons. I'm thinking about creating many more designs, related to goth, art nouveau, among many others through 3D designs.
You're welcome. I imagine the cost will further decline like the machines themselves. It's just the nature of technology. For now I can see how it'd be useful to make a prototype design you could base a cheaper mold out of.
0 x

Topic author
ResNovae
Minauros

Postby ResNovae » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:57 pm

The cost maybe but I don't know about the machine themselves, being used, also, for movies when they create props and accesories. At contraire, I think the machine will improve their use and technology. Just give it some time. As I said maybe I'll show more conteny, if you like :)
0 x

MercurialMe
Nessus

Postby MercurialMe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:30 am

I always enjoy other peoples art.
1 x

Himitsu
Dis