The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. You must create (or log into) an account on the main website before you can log into the forums.

If you had an account on the forums before the main site and forums were linked, you can use your forums username and password to log onto the main website, which you must do at least once before you can log into the forums again. You must also clear your forum cookies in your browser from before the link, or you will not be able to log on!

Note: It may take up to an hour after logging into the main site for credentials to work on the forums, however it SHOULD take less time. If you still can't logon after 1 hour, please feel free to contact us.

Last film you watched

What's on at the box office? What's good? What's bad? Who is the resident couch potato? ... Its all in here.

Red_Ink_Cat
Stygia
Flag: United States of America

Last film you watched

Postby Red_Ink_Cat » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

In Bruges

Great black humor movie. Slow to start and a bit odd, but it gets really intense and interesting at the end. Very fun to watch it twice and actually pay attention to all the interconnected things that I had not noticed the first time through.

Otherwise, watched a personal guilty pleasure again - Event Horizon. Was and still is relative gibberish and not particularly good according to the traditional sci-fi horror yardstick, but Husband and I look at it more from the perspective of Warhammer 40k. I like how stylized it is, and it often feels like a direct rip of warp travel from 40k. Still could have been done better, but everlastingly amusing and fun.
1 x
~Love is the most pernicious drug of all. Let the romantics debate its existence. Pragmatists accept it and use it.~ "Quitters Inc." Night Shift

MercurialMe
Nessus
Dark Side Name: Baccheia Jafee Skysong

Last film you watched

Postby MercurialMe » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Watched the Mark Ruffalo documentary 'Dear President Obama' about fracking & clean/renewable energy and I loved it! VERY well done. I highly recommend it if that's your thing. http://www.dearpresidentobama.com/
0 x
~Be The Strange You Wish To See In The World~

DaxWills
Malbolge

Last film you watched

Postby DaxWills » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Bought and watched Tim buttons Alice in wonderland and labyrinth on blu ray. Yay
1 x
Why I've believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

Weaxzezz
Nessus
Flag: Sweden

Last film you watched

Postby Weaxzezz » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:42 am

A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night - such a fantastic film! Best vampire film for a LONG time :shock: :mrgreen:
0 x

DaxWills
Malbolge

Last film you watched

Postby DaxWills » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Weaxzezz WroteColonQr Bbpost A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night - such a fantastic film! Best vampire film for a LONG time :shock: :mrgreen:

You didn't like twilight? Hehehe
0 x
Why I've believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

Weaxzezz
Nessus
Flag: Sweden

Last film you watched

Postby Weaxzezz » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:35 am

DaxWills WroteColonQr Bbpost
Weaxzezz WroteColonQr Bbpost A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night - such a fantastic film! Best vampire film for a LONG time :shock: :mrgreen:

You didn't like twilight? Hehehe

*shivers*
1 x

Social Media

Return to “Movies / TV”