The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Body Modified Woman

Everything online. Good web sites, a discussion of the internet in general, anything you see online is fodder.

Topic author
Luna Decay

Body Modified Woman

Postby Luna Decay » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:59 pm

I think it is quite pretty indeed what this woman has done... Unfortunately, there are many negative comments, as to be expected. What is your opinions?
And what is the process they do to get those horns on her head, if anyone knows?
0 x

Nephele
Administrator
Dark Side Name: Lyrah Lenore Pentacle
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Re: Body Modified Woman

Postby Nephele » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm

That's Maria Jose Cristerna, a former battered wife, and her tattoos especially tell her story.

She also makes public appearances to raise money for a battered women's shelter in Mexico.

Watch here.

Read here.

What she's doing for other victims of domestic violence is what makes her beautiful. Her body modifications make her different.

-- Nephele
0 x

Topic author
Luna Decay

Postby Luna Decay » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Nephele WroteColonThat's Maria Jose Cristerna, a former battered wife, and her tattoos especially tell her story.

She also makes public appearances to raise money for a battered women's shelter in Mexico.

Watch here.

Read here.

What she's doing for other victims of domestic violence is what makes her beautiful. Her body modifications make her different.

-- Nephele

I actually just saw that video after posting this. I agree, it's wonderful.
0 x

Midieval Fantasy
Manisha
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Postby Midieval Fantasy » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 am

I agree, Nephele. I think she is very beautiful in her own right, and her body modifications only seek to improve that belief for me.

As for the horns, I watched a documentary on it a while ago, but cannot tell you the process. I know they are implants (obviously) and that you don't start out that big. It's like gauging, you work yourself up into bigger gauges, and it is the same with the horn implants on the forehead. Honestly, I'd love to do that (get some small horns inplanted) but I doubt I have the courage.
0 x
"...To know means to be prepared to know.
Once you find out the truth, there's no going back.
You can't ever go back to being the way you were, blissful and unconcerned.''
-Nezumi; No. 6

AngelOfTheFallen
Stygia

Postby AngelOfTheFallen » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Well...it's not for everyone but good for her. At least she's MAKING a difference, unlike those asshole sitting at their computers complaining about how she looks like a demon. She reminds me of that chick outta Elfen Lied. The one that got battered, bruised, had horns on her head but just wanted to be understood. :(
0 x
Rowanna de Bat = My name from the dark side.
Rowena N. Weatherblade = My Steampunk Name
Diana Brontea = My Roman Name

Goth Card Balance: +26 1/2

Topic author
Luna Decay

Postby Luna Decay » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 am

Midieval Fantasy WroteColonI agree, Nephele. I think she is very beautiful in her own right, and her body modifications only seek to improve that belief for me.

As for the horns, I watched a documentary on it a while ago, but cannot tell you the process. I know they are implants (obviously) and that you don't start out that big. It's like gauging, you work yourself up into bigger gauges, and it is the same with the horn implants on the forehead. Honestly, I'd love to do that (get some small horns inplanted) but I doubt I have the courage.

I agree.
I would love that as well, but I don't have the courage either. I honestly wouldn't care too much what strangers thought, but I'd be shy about telling my family I wanted them...
0 x

Lenore
Stygia

Postby Lenore » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 am

At first I found her frightening, but in a fascinating way. She truly is a work of art. Her body is her own, no one else has the right to tell her what she can or can't do with it...and if you think you look beautiful, so be it. And that goes for this as well:

http://www.curbofshame.com/wp-content/u ... eletor.jpg
0 x
An anthem for the queenliest dead that ever died so young

Social Media

Return to “The Net”