The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

gothic Charm School

No limits here. Just a discussion about everything gothic.

BlueRose
Stygia

Re: gothic Charm School

Postby BlueRose » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 am

Last post of the previous page :

I'm back and late into a lot of stuff. I got slammed right after mid term with project after project. I barely passed my finals(That's NEVER happened). Then Christmas, the stress of getting gifts, and spending time with my family. I had spend this past month getting back into routine with 19 hours this semester(first time ever) and of course still finding a job outside of online survey taking.

On the actual topic, Gothic Charm School is great for Baby Bats and I read it through out high school. I especially enjoyed the "Goths of Color" article. Of course, I don't need it anymore so I had no idea she was author now and that she has posted on youtube.
0 x
I don't hate conformity. I just hate mindless conformity.

xxRammsteinAddictxx
Phlegethos

Postby xxRammsteinAddictxx » Sun May 22, 2011 7:11 am

Wolfmammy WroteColonI want her to do more articles than just teeny angst like "waaaah! my parents won't let me be goff! halp!" :? I've honestly quit reading her site because it's always the same stuff written 20 different ways.

Exactly! Some of her articles are cool, but seriously.... "i cant dye my hair!" "i cant be goth'' ''i cant wear black!" "am I goth?"

Seriously, she's been answering the same kinds of questions since forever.
0 x
I am Rammstein.

spiderlimbs
Nessus

Postby spiderlimbs » Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 pm

And again. locking old-ass topic that needn't be resurrected.

~spidey
0 x
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Social Media

Return to “Gothic”