The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Extinction Of The Mallgoth, Good Or Bad?

No limits here. Just a discussion about everything gothic.

MindlessLullaby
Stygia

Re: Extinction Of The Mallgoth, Good Or Bad?

Postby MindlessLullaby » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Last post of the previous page :

Well where I live I don't really see any goths hanging around. I rarley go to the mall but when me and my friends actually go we always see scene, emo and hipster kids walking around. I honestly hate going to the mall, I find it pointless to just walk around especially since i dont really like any of the stores and the place is crawling with acne, neon and Black Veil Brides. But yes i am glad 'Goth' is off the radar atlast
0 x
Do what you will, harm noone

Tempest09
Dis

Re: Extinction Of The Mallgoth, Good Or Bad?

Postby Tempest09 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Personally, I'm glad to see the end of it.
No more roving bands of over-privileged teenage suburban mansonites wearing overpriced garbage, badly executed makeup schemes, "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same" shirts and writing crappy poems about how they want to die because, "boo-hoo no one understands me."

If I want to tie my hair back, throw on a pair of jeans that work with my belt and don't get in the way (That means you Tripp), comfy beat up leather boots with soles that aren't falling off (I'm pointing a finger at you Demonia), my favorite band shirt, and a bdu jacket to conceal my .45 auto, just to hop in my truck, turn on some Siouxsie Sioux and head to a concert, I will. I certainly don't need to be lumped into the same category as those people. Much less be subjected to their rude behavior just because I'm not sporting the latest impractical and poorly made mass produced $300 outfit by More-Goth-Than-Thou Inc. I actually tried to be nice to these people when I encountered them, only to have it spat back in my face 99% of the time. I'm glad they've moved on.
0 x

Social Media

Return to “Gothic”