The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Flaming Angel?

Tell the world about your new purchases! Got any rants or raves about stores or products that you'd like to share? Here's the place!

This discussion should now take place in the Fashion and Crafts forum.

Topic author

Postby Night » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:35 pm

Has anyone any experince from ordering from Flaming Angel? They have the most beautiful bags! But I don't want to order it before I have heard from someone who has orderd there before.. I think they look pretty serious, but you can never be shore...
So anyone?
0 x

Postby Bluemoon » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:47 pm

I have bought some of their spider web t-shirts and didn't have any problems. but I've never met anyone else that has done buisness with them.
0 x

The price of freedom is sharing it with people that use it in ways you dislike.

Postby Lilith » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:33 pm

Best place to check would be the newsgroup

I believe the people behind the store have also at one point or another posted there. If not, then there's bound to be someone who has shopped there.

Alternatively, check out the two a.g.f related livejournals and ask there, I believe they're gothfash and agf.

0 x
Webmistress @ GOTH.NET

SarChasm  (n.)
The gap that exists between the sarcastic person's wit, and the recipient who doesn't get it.

Social Media

Return to “Shopping”