The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. You must create (or log into) an account on the main website before you can log into the forums.

If you had an account on the forums before the main site and forums were linked, you can use your forums username and password to log onto the main website, which you must do at least once before you can log into the forums again. You must also clear your forum cookies in your browser from before the link, or you will not be able to log on!

Note: It may take up to an hour after logging into the main site for credentials to work on the forums, however it SHOULD take less time. If you still can't logon after 1 hour, please feel free to contact us.

Shopping malls

Tell the world about your new purchases! Got any rants or raves about stores or products that you'd like to share? Here's the place!

This discussion should now take place in the Fashion and Crafts forum.

Topic author

Postby gothposer1 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:48 am

Does any body find malls scary? I do.I mean trendy teens and old ladies will push you out of the way and stomp on you to get there coffee. Also for some reason every body is taller then me im 5'9. Also hot topic seems wierd the idea that every bit of clothing is black no grey, or blue. Also those pants with buckles and the straps seem like a accident wait to happen.
0 x

Postby Lunamoth » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:12 am

The topic of how awful malls and Hot Topic are has been done to death. Closed.
0 x
"He ne'er is crowned with immortality Who fears to follow where airy voices lead."
-John Keats

Social Media

Return to “Shopping”