The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Op-Shops and Markets etc - Have you found a bargain?

Tell the world about your new purchases! Got any rants or raves about stores or products that you'd like to share? Here's the place!

This discussion should now take place in the Fashion and Crafts forum.

Gemma
Cania

Postby Gemma » Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:12 am

Last post of the previous page :

I found this heavy silver ring at House of Chaos, Mine's the Maltese Cross at the top. It was about 50 bucks, but I'm very happy with it. Rings
0 x

dressedtodepress
Avernus

Postby dressedtodepress » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:43 am

i love op shops i spend alot of my time there ive found many things 2 pairs of docs....doc shoes....a trench coat....a black velvert trench coat with fur....a 3/4 trench and a 3/4 velvert trench and many other things like velvert skirts etc and all these things were under $15 and they were all from op shops on the gold coast aust were the only thing is the beach and trendy surfy ppl but yes amny good op shops.....:P
0 x

DarkBecc
Avernus

Postby DarkBecc » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:25 pm

I can never find a good bargain! It's so unfair because I have very little money.#(
0 x

scarlettdraelynkhar
Nessus

Postby scarlettdraelynkhar » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:26 pm

DarkBecc, You just resurrected a thread that's been dead for 1 year and 8 months to whine. Please review our rules regarding resurrecting old topics.
0 x
~Scarlett, former wearer of green

Social Media

Return to “Shopping”