The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

my new gifts from roomate *smiles*

Tell the world about your new purchases! Got any rants or raves about stores or products that you'd like to share? Here's the place!

This discussion should now take place in the Fashion and Crafts forum.

Ninsuna
Cania

Postby Ninsuna » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:01 pm

Last post of the previous page :

blckencht WroteColonDoes anyone know if they'll deliver to the UK? Or if any site selling Foamy tshirts (or anything really) will deliver to here. I haven't found any UK sites yet that sell anything from Neurotically Yours and my sister has gone mad on Foamy so it'd be cool if I could get hold of something for her for christmas (thinking ahead) - it's either that or a Mary Kate and Ashley film and frankly I'd rather not encourage her to watch those sugar coated plotless films. X)

Yeah i was wondering if they would deliver to the UK. i love that skirt, some of the things seems ok, the foamy t-shirts are pretty cool. its really hard to find anything decent in the UK sometimes.
And dont buy her a Mary-kate and Ashley film.....i think a foamy t-shirt sounds a much better idea!
0 x

blckencht
Cania

Postby blckencht » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:10 pm

Hell's Angel WroteColon
blckencht WroteColonDoes anyone know if they'll deliver to the UK? Or if any site selling Foamy tshirts (or anything really) will deliver to here. I haven't found any UK sites yet that sell anything from Neurotically Yours and my sister has gone mad on Foamy so it'd be cool if I could get hold of something for her for christmas (thinking ahead) - it's either that or a Mary Kate and Ashley film and frankly I'd rather not encourage her to watch those sugar coated plotless films. X)

Yeah i was wondering if they would deliver to the UK. i love that skirt, some of the things seems ok, the foamy t-shirts are pretty cool. its really hard to find anything decent in the UK sometimes.
And dont buy her a Mary-kate and Ashley film.....i think a foamy t-shirt sounds a much better idea!

Don't worry I won't if I can't help it! Hardly good role models for young girls are they? One is bulimic or anorexic (I'm not sure which) while the other is on drugs.
0 x
"What is fashionable is what one wears oneself. What is unfashionable is what everyone else is wearing."

- Oscar Wilde

97-1101896627

Postby 97-1101896627 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:55 am

Tristanna WroteColonOMG i am in love with that skirt, it would be soooooooo cute with a corset. I want it but shipping over here is alot more than it actually would cost them *cries*

try ebay ;)
i had a quick search here ..... skirt uk
think its second had though :( but lots cheeper than shiping it :)
0 x

scarlettdraelynkhar
Nessus

Postby scarlettdraelynkhar » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:29 am

Zombie thread closed.
0 x
~Scarlett, former wearer of green

Social Media

Return to “Shopping”