The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

New rock boots - Neptuno.

Tell the world about your new purchases! Got any rants or raves about stores or products that you'd like to share? Here's the place!

This discussion should now take place in the Fashion and Crafts forum.

lor
Minauros

Postby lor » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:33 pm

Last post of the previous page :

i know where you can get goth boots i think the company who makes em' are called new rock i'm not sure...but you can get em' from the shoe shop schuh and they have a website:
http://www.schuh.co.uk
0 x
+_+

DeathRose
Minauros

Postby DeathRose » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:14 am

i have got some nice industrial style new rocks but yeh they are a bit pricy £160 and though feel a little sturdy seem to be starting to fall apart allready though should think they will probably and hopefally last me a long time!
0 x
Why do we laugh,
When others cry,
And hang their heads,
And wish to die?

My DeviantArt

Countess_Isabella
Maladomini

Postby Countess_Isabella » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:00 pm

The Duckman WroteColonDoes any one know where I can get a cheap pair of New Rock Neptuno boots on the net? And I'd need the price in Euro. Thanks.

I have to say that I'd be very cautious about buying boots/shoes off the net, especially if the site you're buying from is in a different country or continent than the one in which you live, as sizes vary etc. Also, sizes vary among brands, so unless you already have a pair of New Rock boots, you know the size, and they fit you perfectly, I'd be careful.

Just a word of warning! :)
0 x
'A wolf in sheep's clothing
The ultimate disgrace
Wrapped up as a gift of god
Exploding in your face ...'

KMFDM - Megalomaniac

?theStrange
Malbolge

Postby ?theStrange » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:13 am

New Rocks can be nice (if that's the right word for them) but are becoming a cliche'. Try the shoes at Spooky Boutique
or even better- get a nice pair of sturdy, comfy, less cliche' doc martens. It worked for me, cos I'm a short-arse and would look terrible in New Rocks. (:
0 x
"As we dance the dew doth fall,
Trip it, little urchins all."

Apologies for the crappy username, when I joined the board I was an unimaginative 13-year-old.

Jules Dante
Avernus

Postby Jules Dante » Sun May 15, 2005 2:38 am

As with Sojouner, I own a pair of Magnums that I bought from an army store and you really can't go wrong with them. They ain't flash, but they're tough, fairly cheap, and comfortable with superb ankle support. Just takes a while before the sheen wears off and they stop looking a bit plastic. Highly recommended for all purposes.
0 x
"The only true voyage of discovery is not to go to other places but to have other eyes"
- (Marcel Proust, Remembrance of Things Past)

Social Media

Return to “Shopping”