The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. You must create (or log into) an account on the main website before you can log into the forums.

If you had an account on the forums before the main site and forums were linked, you can use your forums username and password to log onto the main website, which you must do at least once before you can log into the forums again. You must also clear your forum cookies in your browser from before the link, or you will not be able to log on!

Note: It may take up to an hour after logging into the main site for credentials to work on the forums, however it SHOULD take less time. If you still can't logon after 1 hour, please feel free to contact us.

What are you currently playing?

'Tis sad but true, that the goth scene has A LOT of GothGeeks ... so we had to give them their own little playpen, lest they took over everywhere else!

Immortal Rabbit
Malbolge
Flag: United States of America

Postby Immortal Rabbit » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:57 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Fallout 4.

I've played every single one, and loved them. And while i do have my issues with fo4, i love it, and my 11 days of play time shows it.
0 x
Darkness name thing: Galder Nekromancy

Cavalleria Della Strega

Ferrykeizer
Malbolge
Flag: Netherlands

Postby Ferrykeizer » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:45 am

Switching alot between WWE 2K16 and The Secret World. The latter's an MMO. :)
0 x

GingerbreadHaus
Stygia
Dark Side Name: Lunaire Bronte

Postby GingerbreadHaus » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:33 pm

MediEvil. It's okay so far, but the controls are very...awkward, to say the least. I definitely don't miss the pre-analog controller days.
0 x
"I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day." - Vincent Van Gogh

"The moon, like a flower in heaven's high bower, with silent delight sits and smiles on the night." - William Blake

hellscream77
Avernus

Postby hellscream77 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 am

Overwatch in comp mode... lots of it. o O
0 x

JL_Benet
Avernus

Postby JL_Benet » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Dearg Due boardgame.
0 x

Red_Ink_Cat
Stygia

Postby Red_Ink_Cat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:05 pm

Started playing Borderlands 2 and Diablo II with some friends and have been having a great time, but my new favorite gem at the moment is Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. It makes me want to get my World of Darkness campaigns going and reminds me why I so loved to play vampires, even in the newer system.
0 x
~Love is the most pernicious drug of all. Let the romantics debate its existence. Pragmatists accept it and use it.~ "Quitters Inc." Night Shift

Social Media

Return to “GothGeeks”