The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. You must create (or log into) an account on the main website before you can log into the forums.

If you had an account on the forums before the main site and forums were linked, you can use your forums username and password to log onto the main website, which you must do at least once before you can log into the forums again. You must also clear your forum cookies in your browser from before the link, or you will not be able to log on!

Note: It may take up to an hour after logging into the main site for credentials to work on the forums, however it SHOULD take less time. If you still can't logon after 1 hour, please feel free to contact us.

Shaping up as a year for music!

This forum is for discussing Gothic and Industrial music, as well as other kinds of music popular in the scene (deathrock, etc).

Topic author
GothicBfly
Cania
Flag: United States of America

Postby GothicBfly » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:48 am

I've been watching the various events pour into my Facebook feed as of late. Seems this year will be the year of concerts for me again! 2016 was my last year of concerts...Duran Duran, The Cure, Peter Murphy. This year is already shaping up to be such again, only the small venues, which I don't mind in the least. Some of these artists are going to be quite the treat for me. So far I have tickets for They Might Be Giants (Istanbul is the geek song of all time) and Front 242. Clan of Xymox has been announced and is on my list...just waiting on those tickets to go on sale. Grendel is also going to make an appearance.
0 x
"Not all who wander are lost!" J.R.R. Tolkien
"I'm not God. I've seen His job, and I don't want it!" GothicBfly
"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh -- at yourself." E. Barrymore

LegendGirl
Administrator
Dark Side Name: Stellana Neptunes
Flag: United States of America

Postby LegendGirl » Sat May 12, 2018 8:12 am

I know what you mean! I'm going to see Ghost in a few days, and can't wait!
0 x
It's sad that, in our blindness, we gather thorns for flowers. ~ My Dying Bride, Your River

Social Media

Return to “Goth/Industrial Music”