The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Rammstein freaks like me?

This forum is for discussing Gothic and Industrial music, as well as other kinds of music popular in the scene (deathrock, etc).

Sword of the Heretic
Malbolge

Re: Rammstein freaks like me?

Postby Sword of the Heretic » Fri May 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Last post of the previous page :

If I have to list my fave songs from each album, they are:

From Herzeleid: Weisses Fleisch, Asche zu Asche, and Herzeleid.

Sehnsucht: Engel, Speil Mit Mir, and ESPECIALLY Alter Mann.

Mutter: Mein Herz Brennt, Sonne, Mutter, and Rein Raus

Reise, Reise: Dalai Lama and Morgenstern

Rosenrot: Mann Gegen Mann, Spring, Wo Bist Du, Zerstoren, Feuer Und Wasser, and Ein Lied.

Liebe ist Fur Alle Da: Waidmann's Heil, Weiner Blut, Mehr, and Fuhre Mich (from the bonus disc)
0 x
If you're going to join the “army of God,” (as so many are cheesily fond of calling it,) you need to get through boot camp before you start recruiting newbies.~Jonathan Stamets

Facebook

Blood Raven
Malbolge

Re: Rammstein freaks like me?

Postby Blood Raven » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm a total R+ freak! I got floor tickets to their Toronto show last May, and got floor tickets again for their upcoming show in Detroit in May. I have tons of Rammstein merchandise too, enough to wear something different every day of the week. :lol:
0 x

Social Media

Return to “Goth/Industrial Music”