The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Industrial and other artists you may not have heard of

This forum is for discussing Gothic and Industrial music, as well as other kinds of music popular in the scene (deathrock, etc).

Topic author
Mr. Tony

Industrial and other artists you may not have heard of

Postby Mr. Tony » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am

Here is a Rhapsody Playlist. It includes 21 tracks worth of independent artists you may enjoy. You will need to make a free rhapsody account to listen to them in which you get 25 listens free.

Please enjoy them and tell me which songs you like and dislike. The tracks included have been picked by me for your enjoyment. With this list I hope to expand your selection of industrial and other artists.

0 x

Social Media

Return to “Goth/Industrial Music”