The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. You must create (or log into) an account on the main website before you can log into the forums.

If you had an account on the forums before the main site and forums were linked, you can use your forums username and password to log onto the main website, which you must do at least once before you can log into the forums again. You must also clear your forum cookies in your browser from before the link, or you will not be able to log on!

Note: It may take up to an hour after logging into the main site for credentials to work on the forums, however it SHOULD take less time. If you still can't logon after 1 hour, please feel free to contact us.

Industrial and other artists you may not have heard of

This forum is for discussing Gothic and Industrial music, as well as other kinds of music popular in the scene (deathrock, etc).

Topic author
Mr. Tony

Industrial and other artists you may not have heard of

Postby Mr. Tony » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am

Here is a Rhapsody Playlist. It includes 21 tracks worth of independent artists you may enjoy. You will need to make a free rhapsody account to listen to them in which you get 25 listens free.

Please enjoy them and tell me which songs you like and dislike. The tracks included have been picked by me for your enjoyment. With this list I hope to expand your selection of industrial and other artists.

0 x

Social Media

Return to “Goth/Industrial Music”