The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Senile Board? - Wierd...

A technical discussion for GOTH.NET users. This includes information about the GOTH.NET systems, technologies, and stuff 'under the hood'. This forum is geared towards a more technical audience.

This discussion should now take place in the Help forum.

Topic author
ShadowCrow
Nessus

Postby ShadowCrow » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:14 am

Hey All!

This is what I see at the bottom of the forum. A tad wierd? I think so... Something wrong or is it just the database playing tricks on us?

*Puzzled*
0 x
ShadowCrow
- Regimus Neque Hostis -
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is good men doing nothing.”

scarlettdraelynkhar
Nessus

Postby scarlettdraelynkhar » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:03 am

It does it quite frequently. In fact, the counter is rarely right these days. Just an Ikonboard glitch, I imagine.
0 x
~Scarlett, former wearer of green

Topic author
ShadowCrow
Nessus

Postby ShadowCrow » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:54 am

Okay...

I guess I just never really paid that much attention to that particular part of the board before. Well, as long as you live you learn.

This thread can be deleted, closed or in any other way abused into oblivion then, I just wanted to make sure it was nothing serious...

:)
0 x
ShadowCrow
- Regimus Neque Hostis -
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is good men doing nothing.”

Social Media

Return to “Technical”