The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. You must create (or log into) an account on the main website before you can log into the forums.

If you had an account on the forums before the main site and forums were linked, you can use your forums username and password to log onto the main website, which you must do at least once before you can log into the forums again. You must also clear your forum cookies in your browser from before the link, or you will not be able to log on!

Note: It may take up to an hour after logging into the main site for credentials to work on the forums, however it SHOULD take less time. If you still can't logon after 1 hour, please feel free to contact us.

Search Problems.

A technical discussion for GOTH.NET users. This includes information about the GOTH.NET systems, technologies, and stuff 'under the hood'. This forum is geared towards a more technical audience.

This discussion should now take place in the Help forum.

Topic author

Postby Aianiel » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:07 pm

My topics have been closed down a lot and all the moderator's say use the search. I really can't find the search where is it? I apologize for all the topic doubling.
0 x
"The eyes are the windows to the soul"

Postby broken » Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:42 pm

On the upper right corner of the webpage, there are three images of spiderwebs. The first is Search.
0 x

Social Media

Return to “Technical”