The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

conectiung to goth.net - ...

A technical discussion for GOTH.NET users. This includes information about the GOTH.NET systems, technologies, and stuff 'under the hood'. This forum is geared towards a more technical audience.

This discussion should now take place in the Help forum.

Topic author
Shadow_ms_sw
Phlegethos

Postby Shadow_ms_sw » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:57 pm

from my home computer i cant get to goth.net and i have no fucking clue as to how to fix the problem...(no net nanie or anything like that i get a cant find server message other wise it takes me to yahoo)
0 x
~Shadow~

broken
Cania

Postby broken » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:38 pm

What happens if you type http://64.27.17.130
0 x

Lunamoth
Nessus

Postby Lunamoth » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:30 pm

Try contacting your ISP and asking them when was the last time they recycled their DNS cache.
0 x
"He ne'er is crowned with immortality Who fears to follow where airy voices lead."
-John Keats

Social Media

Return to “Technical”