The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Who is "raven" ? - super administrator?

A technical discussion for GOTH.NET users. This includes information about the GOTH.NET systems, technologies, and stuff 'under the hood'. This forum is geared towards a more technical audience.

This discussion should now take place in the Help forum.

Topic author
nepoznati
Stygia

Postby nepoznati » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:40 am

I was bored and looking the members list... And I found out that someone with a nick "raven" and 0 posts is a super administrator of this forum. Is that a mistake? Who is he?
Another question... What does the status "political exile" mean?
0 x

scarlettdraelynkhar
Nessus

Postby scarlettdraelynkhar » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:20 am

Not sure about Raven.

But, "Political Exile" is a category of member who can post everywhere except the Politics section. Usually, it's reserved for members who can't seem to stay out of trouble in the forum since the topics can be very heated and controversial.

Edit: Now that my memory has been refreshed, I do remember the name. As Lilith said, the question really is best answered by the "About Us" section.

Edited By scarlettdraelynkhar on 1106770846
0 x
~Scarlett, former wearer of green

Althalus
Cania

Postby Althalus » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:42 am

Raven I believe helped Lilith and PreZ make this little piece of home.
0 x
Theres my musings.
Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic. - Dan Rather

Lilith
Nessus

Postby Lilith » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:26 am

Who Raven is is answered in the About Us section on the main site.

Lilith
0 x
Webmistress @ GOTH.NET

SarChasm  (n.)
The gap that exists between the sarcastic person's wit, and the recipient who doesn't get it.

Topic author
nepoznati
Stygia

Postby nepoznati » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:20 am

Ok, thank you for your answers :)
0 x

Social Media

Return to “Technical”