The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Israelis? - i know there are some here

A forum for people who live in Europe, Russia or the Middle East or for events pertaining to those countries.

Tritorik
Avernus

Postby Tritorik » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:27 pm

Last post of the previous page :

so how many israelis is in here right now? add me. about 5 or 6, am i right?
0 x

odo
Avernus

Postby odo » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:27 am

so how many israelis is in here right now? add me. about 5 or 6, am i right?

...and me too,
though this topic has been deserted for quite a long time...
0 x

GotGoth?
Stygia

Postby GotGoth? » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:30 pm

Any Jerusalemite Israelis?

I'm not an Israeli (actually Palestine), but I wanna announce to every Jerusalem Israeli/Palestine/resident whatever, there's this industrial event at this Old Friend Club in Zion Square on the 12/12, at 8 or something. Well if you're over 18, you can get in

But seriously, INDUSTRIAL!
0 x

GotGoth?
Stygia

Postby GotGoth? » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 pm

I'm praying it's going to be a good one, I'm gonna try to sneak in. Though I'm very interested to learn what kind of music there's going to be played.

Anyway, where do you all come from? There are quite alot of goths in Jerusalem, so I'm quite interested as you can say.
0 x

Social Media

Return to “Europe / Russia / Middle East”