The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. You must create (or log into) an account on the main website before you can log into the forums.

If you had an account on the forums before the main site and forums were linked, you can use your forums username and password to log onto the main website, which you must do at least once before you can log into the forums again. You must also clear your forum cookies in your browser from before the link, or you will not be able to log on!

Note: It may take up to an hour after logging into the main site for credentials to work on the forums, however it SHOULD take less time. If you still can't logon after 1 hour, please feel free to contact us.

dallas/fort worth goths - looking for people in the area

A forum for people who live on the North American continent and/or events pertaining to that continent.

Topic author

Postby evilcreepygothdude666 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:43 pm

I recently moved to allen, tx (suberb of dallas) and don't know a damn person here aside from my parents whom I live with...anyone want to help me out? any info on places to go at least? anything?
0 x
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic---Martin Luther King Jr."

Postby blood_rose » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:48 pm

There's a "Texas Goths" thread not 6 entries below this one and it has 4 pages of info in it.

Topic Closed.

~blood rose~
0 x
Goth.Net Samurai of Flaming

pink versus black - black versus magenta
this picture of you - just melts in my agenda

Social Media

Return to “North America”