The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

dallas/fort worth goths - looking for people in the area

A forum for people who live on the North American continent and/or events pertaining to that continent.

Topic author
evilcreepygothdude666
Dis

Postby evilcreepygothdude666 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:43 pm

I recently moved to allen, tx (suberb of dallas) and don't know a damn person here aside from my parents whom I live with...anyone want to help me out? any info on places to go at least? anything?
0 x
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic---Martin Luther King Jr."

blood_rose
Nessus

Postby blood_rose » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:48 pm

There's a "Texas Goths" thread not 6 entries below this one and it has 4 pages of info in it.

Topic Closed.

~blood rose~
0 x
Goth.Net Samurai of Flaming

pink versus black - black versus magenta
this picture of you - just melts in my agenda

Social Media

Return to “North America”