The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

Portland, OR

A forum for people who live on the North American continent and/or events pertaining to that continent.

Topic author
firesangel
Stygia

Portland, OR

Postby firesangel » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Any other goths else lurking around the greater Portland area? In a city of 2,260,000 pasty people, there ought to be more of us.
0 x
"In struggling against anguish one never produces serenity; the struggle against anguish only produces new forms of anguish."
Simone Weil

*Foolish Heart (blog) * deviantART*

The Batonist
Avernus

Re: Portland, OR

Postby The Batonist » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm in southern Washington, hoping to move to Portland soon. Is there a decent scene there? I want to get with a goth-electronica band I know there and do a tour
0 x

ManicPixie
Avernus

Postby ManicPixie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 pm

I live in Portland :)
0 x

Necromantic_Lovely
Malbolge

Postby Necromantic_Lovely » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm

ManicPixie WroteColonI live in Portland :)

Awww...lucky! I was just talking about Portland today, and about how awesome it would be to be around other creative people! There are too many closed-minded people where I live. Is Portland as awesome as I think it is? :D
0 x
My goth name: Absinthe Winterberry

Papilio enim mortuum puella (butterfly for a dead girl)

Social Media

Return to “North America”