The forums have now been linked to the main GOTH.NET website. ALL members must log into the main website at least once before they can log into the forums (if you have a forums account, you automatically have an account on the main website).

If you are not a member on the forums yet, and wish to sign up, you will also have to create an account on the main website, which will automatically register you for the forums.

Note: If you have previously tried the above, and have been having problems logging into the forums, this has been fixed however you must change your password (on the main website) to resolve it permanently. Click here for instructions on how.

~Online Store Reviews~

A place for people to buy and sell their goth gear.

ArcAngel
Nessus

Re: ~Online Store Reviews~

Postby ArcAngel » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Last post of the previous page :

laughingcrow WroteColonAnd I somehow missed it. T_T Sorry and thank you!

To error is human. ;)
0 x
"I Witnessed The Black Plague And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt!"
DeviantArt

laughingcrow
Malbolge

Postby laughingcrow » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:15 am

At the risk of derailing the thread....since when have I been human?! *shock*
0 x
“[...]When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” (-Robert Fulghum)

laughingcrow
Malbolge

Gloomth update:

Postby laughingcrow » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Random update about my previous Gloomth post...I received one of Taeden's newsletters, and in my unsubscribe email I restated exactly what I happened and why I did not want her newsletters or to do business with her again. She gave some excuses about trouble in her personal life, which I can fully understand, stating that she knows that won't make up for the bad experience. She is, however, providing a partial refund on the order. I will update if she chooses to do so.
0 x
“[...]When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” (-Robert Fulghum)

laughingcrow
Malbolge

Postby laughingcrow » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Well, Gloomth reimbursed me the full cost of the skirt, $90 to make up for the bad experience. I'm quite impressed, anyways enough Crow spam for this thread.
0 x

Wolfmammy
GAF

Postby Wolfmammy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm

That's good to know, Crow! At least she didn't stiff you. That would've sucked balls.
0 x
Merciful Shadows

I'm on the quest for immortality here people! Down with death!! ~ Carpi

In America, law violates you! ~ Arq

laughingcrow
Malbolge

Postby laughingcrow » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah definitely. I still stand by my previous tirade about not shopping with them, but almost what is it, 8 months later? she finally made right.
0 x

Carpathian Dark Princess
Cania

Postby Carpathian Dark Princess » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Store: Ghost Love
Item bought: The Dream Fairy
Estimated Shipping: 2-5 business day (excluding processing)
Actual Shipping: 3 days

I found out about this boutique after my transactions with A Little Touch of Magick when they gave me a 10% coupon to the store. I was planning on buying something after X-mas with the coupon, but when they had a 20% off sale recently - and I could combine my coupon with the sale - I seized the moment.

I emailed the owner with a question, and she responded in a short amount of time. I received my package today in a little black gift box in perfect condition.

Rating: 5/5

And speaking of A Little Touch of Magick.... I had returned one of the items because it was too small for me. The owner let me exchange for another item, and she paid for shipping and handling. There was a bit of a delay because of weather in Washington (which is where the business is located) but I kept in contact with the owner throughout and she responded each time until I received the new item (this). This item fit, so, I'll give them a new rating:

5/5

(She gets bonus for giving me more bats and jack-o-lantern confetti)
0 x
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." - Leo Tolstoy

"The first rule of Goth Club is : You do not talk about Goth Club." - Milky

Remember, Arthur and Lancelot: bros before hoes!

Stargazer
Nessus

Postby Stargazer » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:59 am

Did anyone had any experience with this site? It looks fine (and it ships to my country) but I see it for the first time - should I try it?
0 x

Minnie d'Arc

Postby Minnie d'Arc » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:16 pm

It looks okay... Wonder if anybody here might be able to give you more advice?
0 x

SweetestPoison
Dis

Postby SweetestPoison » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 am

Ok so i kinda need help here.
I have my School formal this year and i cant find a dress. Does anyone know of an online store (preferably in Australia) where i could buy a gothic or medieval formal dress?

Thanks
-SweetestPoison.
0 x

Blackavar
Cania

Postby Blackavar » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 am

The easiest way to begin is just to do a regular search online for gothic shops in Aus. Although I'm from the UK and hence, I shop from UK shops, I've often found most of the stores I "visit" do sell nice formal clothes as well. A lot of them will sell long dresses or long skirts that could be teamed with a corset/bodice.
0 x

SweetestPoison
Dis

Postby SweetestPoison » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Alright Thanks. <3
0 x

Tishkaminx
Malbolge

Postby Tishkaminx » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 am

Sweetest posion- i don't know about a store in Aus. but ThedarkAngel is good.

http://www.thedarkangel.co.uk/

My Mum was browsing the site and found this dress-she was so inlove with it that she is seriously considering renweing her wedding vows at the age of 60 to wear the dress (she hated her origional wedding dress)
http://www.thedarkangel.co.uk/catalogue3.php?p=292

They also have this dress which might work:
http://www.thedarkangel.co.uk/catalogue3.php?p=193

Hope that helps.

T
0 x

Minnie d'Arc

Postby Minnie d'Arc » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:35 am

Tishkaminx WroteColonThey also have this dress which might work:
http://www.thedarkangel.co.uk/catalogue3.php?p=193

I've had my eye on that for a LONG time. It's absolutely beautiful... But I love Dark Angel's designs, full stop.
0 x

PerkyBat
Stygia

Postby PerkyBat » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Stargazer WroteColonDid anyone had any experience with this site? It looks fine (and it ships to my country) but I see it for the first time - should I try it?

My boyfriend bought me a t-shirt and a Scarlet's Remains CD from here a while ago, and he said they were alright. The items arrived, say, in a week (he doesn't remember exactly, but it certainly didn't take ages for the package to arrive, so no problems with that), though the packaging was not the best. In fact, the cd case had a crack on it which I guess was caused by the combination of rough handling and a somewhat lame packaging. -_-"
On the other hand the shirt is fine, it's made of a good quality material, not some see-through crap, and the print still looks quite good after almost hmmm, lets say, 9-10 months of use, and I wear that shirt really often, at least once or twice a week.

So, I'd say it's worth giving them a try, though some minor issues may occur. Hope I could help. :wink:
0 x
Nothing ever makes much sense. You don’t seem to make much sense.

spiderlimbs
Nessus

Postby spiderlimbs » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Store: Ladies Emporium

Item Purchased: Ladies 1900 Sleeveless Bathing Tunic with deluxe pantaloons.

The order process was fast and easy, my emails were answered the same day and they shipped it the day after I ordered it. Even with regular shipping it only took 4 days to get to me. The quality of the garment looks good, but it will take actually wearing it in the water for me to be sure.

Overall, I would recommend shopping with this company. VERY professional and responsive.
0 x
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Social Media

Return to “Trading Post”